Samsung is launching iQuia™, a new digital radiography platform of premium products and technologies that improves the healthcare experience in clinical daily practices through innovations in quality, imaging, and applications, at AHRA 2019.
DANVERS, Mass. – July 22, 2019 – Samsung has announced iQuia™, a new digital radiography (DR) platform of premium products and technologies that improves the healthcare experience in clinical daily practices through innovations in quality, imaging, and applications.
At the core of the iQuia™ platform line-up is the newly upgraded detector, aptly named iQuia™ Detector, which will be showcased during its launch at AHRA 2019. The detectors will be applied to the premium ceiling DR and mobile systems, iQuia™ GC85A and iQuia™ GM85, to enhance workflow and user experience between the systems. Offered in two sizes, 14”x17” (S4335-AW) and 17”x17” (S4343-AW), the iQuia™ Detector bolsters improved performance in many key areas:
- Increased distributed weight capacity of 882 lbs (400 kg) and 441 lbs (200 kg) point load and bend pressure, for the largest of patient sizes and weight-bearing capabilities
- Improved IP54 dust and water resistance, enhancing the reliability in case of liquid presence during routine clinical use
- Real-time Shock Sensing and Automatic Defect Calibration at the S-Station, ensuring increased utility throughout the day
- Improved ergonomics, including easy carrying finger grips, a chamfered edge, and center engraving for detector alignment and positioning
Additionally, the introduction of SMART Center by iQuia™, an enterprise-level quality and asset monitoring solution that continuously aggregates multiple Samsung DR devices’ data into one easy-to-use platform, will enhance DR technology across affiliated products. SMART Center brings the following benefits to Samsung technologies:
- Elevated staff training by zeroing in on specific reject data, including dose analysis and rejected image previews, to help target areas of improvement
- Enhanced equipment and staff resources utilization with productivity analysis for fleet management to reduce turnaround times and potential equipment downtime
- Improved Detector Shock Analysis with automatic email of critical shock events to specified users
- Streamlined administrator workload that includes centralized reject reason and user management capabilities, allowing Add/Edit/Deactivates from SMART Center by iQuia™ to push to Samsung DR systems
The iQuia™ Detector, iQuia™ GM85, iQuia™ GC85A, and SMART Center by iQuia™ will all be launched at AHRA in Denver, CO, from July 22-24. To learn more, visit booth 1002 at AHRA.
NeuroLogica, the healthcare subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., develops, manufactures, and markets innovative imaging technologies and is committed to delivering fast, easy and accurate diagnostic solutions to healthcare providers. NeuroLogica, the global corporate headquarters and manufacturer of Samsung computed tomography, is also the US headquarters for sales, marketing and distribution of all Samsung digital radiography and ultrasound systems. NeuroLogica’s growing portfolio of advanced medical technologies is used worldwide in leading healthcare institutions helping providers enhance patient care, improve patient satisfaction, and increase workflow efficiency. For more information, please visit www.NeuroLogica.com.