Mobile CT Scanner Studies
Explore the advancements in mobile CT scanning through our illuminating case studies
CereTom® Case Review:
The Evolution of Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery
- Deep brain stimulation, also known as DBS, is a surgical procedure that is far from new. It’s been around for nearly 40 years; however, the technique has remained primarily the same for much of its existence.
- As technology continues to evolve, it is crucial that we as surgeons continue to enhance our techniques in order to make surgeries such as DBS more efficient, affordable and accessible to those who need it most. Our current healthcare environment demands it.
BodyTom® Case Review:
Framed Stereotactic Bilateral Deep Brain Stimulator Placement
- 58 year old male undergoing bilateral lead placement to control medically resistant symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease
- Rigid fixation and surgical navigation using a Leksell® Coordinate Frame G Stereotactic system
BodyTom® Intraoperative CT Case Studies
- A series of Case Studies dealing with the following conditions: Parkinsons, unruptured posterior communicating artery (PCOM) aneurysm, Neuromuscular Scoliosis and lumbar disk degeneration
Innovative ER Vet Advocates for the Benefits of NeuroLogica VetTom-8
- Mobile Animal Computed Tomography (MACT) service, perhaps the only one of its kind in the country today, is making CT more accessible to veterinary practices of every size and helping to bring CT into the mainstream for animal care.